Well, the big wait is finally over and you have gotten your results. Well done on getting this far!! If you are thinking about what to do now check out the link below. It is a quick glance at many of the options that are available to you.
- Wondering what are your next important dates, eg. when is the CAO first round offers?
- Thinking about how to accept an offer?
- Going to the UK to study?
- Repeating your Leaving Cert?
- Deferring your college place?
- Thinking of careers outside the CAO system, i.e. An Garda Siochana, Apprenticeships, Defence Forces, Teagasc etc.?
- Thinking about Institutes of Further Education?
- Going to a Private College?
- Needing to sort out finance, accommodation and other supports?
For information about all of the above, check out the ‘What Next 2014’ pdf below.
Don’t forget, there are people at the end of this blog 🙂 If you want to talk to someone you can contact or drop-in to your local Crosscare Youth Information Office in Bray, Dun Laoghaire or Clondalkin.